Friday 13 July 2012

Lara Dutta shares her Fitness Secrets



Lara Dutta wowed us with a va-va voom figure in Blue. She has even lost her post-pregnancy weight and is a big crusader for yoga. The former beauty queen with a great body, skin and hair shares some beauty tips :-

1) I think it is very important to eat carbohydrates. I cannot starve myself. While going out, I make a deal to have salad or soup first and then indulge in a heavy main course. Fortunately, I don't have a sweet tooth, so I am satisfied after a few bites of a dessert. So, don't starve yourself and indulge in a way. You can also eat something healthy before going out to eat so you will eat less.

2) It is important to drink lots of water, four litres to be precise to stay hydrated, lose weight and to keep your hair and skin looking good. Sometimes, you feel hungry but actually you are just thirsty. Nothing beats water! Say no to fizz!

3) I like drinking a green juice made of celery, mint, amla, spinach and cucumber. Anything green is good for you. Fruits, nuts and dry fruits are great too and going vegetarian is a great idea. Eat five to six small meals a day, every two hours.

4) Losing weight is a task but you must make it fun. Try whatever you like because if you like it, only then you will stick to it. I tried everything from swimming, jogging, cycling and walking to standing on my head to tone up.

5) Be very clear about the shape you want to be in. Imagine yourself having lost weight, looking fabulous and receiving compliments. You need to imagine having achieved your goal mentally and you will go there in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment