Tuesday 10 July 2012

Get Charged with Priyanka Chopra



Priyanka Chopra is known for her interactive and friendly ways and she is always happy and chirpy. She is down-to-earth and approachable and treats fans and media with kindness. She shares some tips on maintaining high energy levels and being happy :-

1) I believe I am beautiful and that is why the world thinks I am beautiful. I believe in being beautiful on the inside.

2) I am very interactive person and I love talking and listening. So press conferences and social networking and meeting my friends and fans give me a chance to do that. We must listen well to interact properly.

3) I love feeling happy and energetic and have a desire to feel that way. So if I am low, I somehow change my thoughts and energy to feel happy again.

4) I love dancing,eating,talking,chatting,social networking,running,listening to music,watching movies and spending time with my family so all this makes me happy. I love coffee and I love my dogs and watching the rain.

5) I love working but sometimes I go overboard. So taking breaks and resting is important. I have learnt that. I think gratitude helps us feel happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment